1.    #1  
    The Charging connector on my Sprint Pre appears to be very loose, and now when i connect using the USB cable it won't charge, connect to computer, etc. This is the case with both cables i own so i assume it's the connector on the phone. Anyone have anything similar going on?
    My first Pre had a bad connection on the phone side for the charge cable, but my 2nd seems fine. Also had a series (not consecutively) of drops that may have contributed to it.. I'd send it in before I got mad and smashed it
    I had the same problem, bought a touchstone, now i dont have problems ^.^

Touchstones pwn
  4.    #4  
    hmm there seem to be a lot of hardware issues with the sprint pre, yeah... this kinda happened to my last pre also right before i fried it... touchstone's not really an option. i think i'll hit the store sometime today or tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac.jang216 View Post
    hmm there seem to be a lot of hardware issues with the sprint pre, yeah... this kinda happened to my last pre also right before i fried it... touchstone's not really an option. i think i'll hit the store sometime today or tomorrow.
    There is not a lot of difference in the pre and pre plus the main board and front face and of course the firmware but other then that look about the same i have taken both apart many times for repairing or what not some of the first sprint pres had a different slider mech but now the the pre and pre plus use the same slider mech