Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    responsiveness
    gestures
    card view
    patching ability
    I can hold it in either hand
    LOL! I looked at the title.. your name.. the title.. had to click. you got me!

1) cards

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    1. WebOS
    2. WebOS
    3. WebOS
    4. WebOS
    5. WebOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    LOL! I looked at the title.. your name.. the title.. had to click. you got me!

1) cards
    I looked at the title too, saw the bullets and rolled my eyes. Yet another my-threads-are-extra-important-so-I-always-title-them-with-bullets thread from dbd (A.K.A Dou-ble Dot)
    Funny how this thread has fewer responses than the "5 things I hate about my Pre" has...guess that just means people like crying more than crowing.

I'm still on my first Pre, sure if I looked I could find something that I could get it replaced for but I think HardBeatZ is correct, I think the vast majority of folks are still on their first phone.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Funny how this thread has fewer responses than the "5 things I hate about my Pre" has...guess that just means people like crying more than crowing.
    Actually, it's because i didn't start this thread until after its nemesis had already accumulated 20-something posts.
    Cool, my glass is half full thread (not the other crybaby thread).

Compact size
    Muti-tasking
    Real keyboard
    UI
    Open source (Preware and Hombrew)

I would go on but dbd said only 5.
    In no particular order:

Multi-tasking
    Browser
    Homebrew
    UberKernel/Overclocking
    USB Drive capability
    what i love about my Pre and webOS:

1. true multitasking with a great UI paradigm to accompany it
    2. non-intrusive notifications - best in class, hands down
    3. hardware keyboard
    4. inductive charging (have 3 'stones, work/car/home)
    5. homebrew/patches and palm's acceptance of the community
    6. ease of app creation (someone like me with a basic handle on javascript can have apps in the catalog.. i have two now )
    7. seamless integration of sms/mms/im into a single conversation stream is brilliant.. best messaging experience of any smartphone i've owned
    8. great web browsing experience
    9. gesture-based UI - very addictive way to interact with a device
    10. the vibrate on/off toggle switch - how handy is that thing!?

I think I'm in the minority around here who like the hardware. I'm not going to say mine doesn't have a slight bit of the dreaded oreo, but overall I've had my Pre since launch and it's held up very well. I have one of those agfindings cases on it and it's solid as anything.. in fact, I get compliments and questions about it all the time since I put that case on it
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12