1.    #1  
    I cant seem to find it in the app catalog. I'll appreciate it!
    Last edited by Jason Black; 07/21/2010 at 02:09 PM.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...al-thread.html

Read the first post in the link and you'll find what you're looking for. Now please quit starting a new thread for practically every question you have. What are you up to now? Like 50 something silly threads?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...al-thread.html

Read the first post in the link and you'll find what you're looking for. Now please quit starting a new thread for practically every question you have. What are you up to now? Like 50 something silly threads?
    Im so sorry big guy .
    Thanks for the help though. I panicked when i didnt see the app because i doctored my phone this morning. Sorry im not a webos genius. Considering that you didnt have to read my post, i dont see why there's a problem here. But thanks anyways! I didnt even know there was a thread here for that app!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Im so sorry big guy .
    Thanks for the help though. I panicked when i didnt see the app because i doctored my phone this morning. Sorry im not a webos genius. Considering that you didnt have to read my post, i dont see why there's a problem here. But thanks anyways! I didnt even know there was a thread here for that app!
    Nothing to panic over, even if the .ipk wasn't posted in the official thread (which I found by searching for "Free Music Ringtones") I'm sure *someone* here could easily pull it off of their device and repackage it within minutes Good job on removing your e-mail address from the post. Oh, and I actually did/do have to read your threads because every time I click 'New Posts' I find one from you. Plus I figured if I didn't just take the 2 seconds to answer your question there might be another 5 threads started about it.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Nothing to panic over, even if the .ipk wasn't posted in the official thread (which I found by searching for "Free Music Ringtones") I'm sure *someone* here could easily pull it off of their device and repackage it within minutes Good job on removing your e-mail address from the post. Oh, and I actually did/do have to read your threads because every time I click 'New Posts' I find one from you. Plus I figured if I didn't just take the 2 seconds to answer your question there might be another 5 threads started about it.