1.    #1  
    I got a refurbished pre from sprint yesterday cuz of the offline thing.. i did the ##786# thing and saw that it was 1.4.1.1 version.. Last night palm forced me to update to 1.4.1.1.. it was weird !!!
    Hey, where've you been?
    At one time, you were all over this forum.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Hey, where've you been?
    At one time, you were all over this forum.
    lol.. hey, how r u? nah.. didn't have a pre and i was frustated thats why i was all over.. lol..
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    lol.. hey, how r u? nah.. didn't have a pre and i was frustated thats why i was all over.. lol..
    Oh, ok.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Oh, ok.
    yo, i was at the sprint store for about 3 hours waiting for a replacement.. in the meantime i was playing with the evo.. and let me tell u.. it sucks.. i didn't like it... made me realized how much i miss my pre !!
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    I got a refurbished pre from sprint yesterday cuz of the offline thing.. i did the ##786# thing and saw that it was 1.4.1.1 version.. Last night palm forced me to update to 1.4.1.1.. it was weird !!!
    I had the same thing happen last night as well; however, I didn't try the update until after I'd installed all of my patches and Homebrew. Fortunately, the update didn't seem to affect them.

Definitely odd.