1.    #1  
    It's pretty much not go past that. It just stays on installing for a longtime.
  2.    #2  
    Mods...Please delete this thread.
    problem solved?
  4.    #4  
    Yeah...i have to restart about 6 times for the darn phone to install Preware lol. Weird stuff. My phone has being acting weird since i didnt a partial reset
  5.    #5  
    Actually...it installs, but its not one of the apps there...I guess i'll just have to doctor already. This is getting annoying.
  6.    #6  
    Does anyone know if there's something wrong with the feed?
    Maybe try the stand alone installer instead. Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Maybe try the stand alone installer instead. Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    yeah i was thinking about running that right after WebOs Repair Utility is done running . Worse comes to Worse, i'll just doctor.
    There was a tweet a bit ago about the webos-internals.org being down for a while, but it said preware feeds should be unaffected. Not sure if this is the issue, just offering the info.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach447 View Post
    There was a tweet a bit ago about the webos-internals.org being down for a while, but it said preware feeds should be unaffected. Not sure if this is the issue, just offering the info.
    Oh!
    Probably thats the case...Hopefully!
  11.    #11  
    Oh well...i guess i'll just use WebOs QI