1.    #1  
    I had the Droid theme on my palm pre, and when I changed to a different theme the top banner that has the carrier and time is still green. How can I change this white again? I have tried reverting to default and that didnt change anything.
    Last edited by Mautino09; 07/20/2010 at 06:46 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Somebody has to know how to fix this on the site, If someone can make it green, someone can make it white.
    Install the stock theme... its on preware. There are TONS of theme threads... have you tried doing a search?
    just install the same thing again and uninstall it. It should go away.
  5.    #5  
    Tried both, neither have worked.
  6. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mautino09 View Post
    Try the WebOS Repair Utility which you can find at http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html. That should do the trick for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mautino09 View Post
    maybe webOS doctor.. But, it should be possible to revert back without..

try that ultimate top bar modification thread.. (dont have the link handy)sj
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    try that ultimate top bar modification thread.. (dont have the link handy)sj
    Hmm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Hmm?
    Garrett, that's your patch right? This should be just inputting the color code for white in the correct field right?
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    Garrett, that's your patch right? This should be just inputting the color code for white in the correct field right?
    Yes, UTBIMT is my project. Not sure how it would fix your issue though lol...

If the font in the Top Bar is green, that means systemui.css still has remaining parts of your theme in it. I'd try running the WebOS Repair Utility and it should fix it.