1.    #1  
    I just checked the recent feed, and 8 of the 9 apps on display on the front of precentral are PDK apps.

Could this be the beginning of a flood of PDK apps?!?!?!?!?!??!?
    Quote Originally Posted by louis6279 View Post
    I just checked the recent feed, and 8 of the 9 apps on display on the front of precentral are PDK apps.

Could this be the beginning of a flood of PDK apps?!?!?!?!?!??!?
    Whats the 8 or 9?

I see

Pixi Dust
    Saber Unlimte
    Air Horn Ultimate
    Drummer
    Pong
    Aren't Ancient Frog and Battleship PDK?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    There are also Ancient Frog and Smiles, but these two are (GREAT!!!!!!) apps that have been out for a while and have recently been updated to account for the permissions error in the OTA 1.4.5 update.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    There are also Ancient Frog and Smiles, but these two are (GREAT!!!!!!) apps that have been out for a while and have recently been updated to account for the permissions error in the OTA 1.4.5 update.
    Oh, that makes sense
    I was only going by apps that said 1.4.5 as requirements. But mm k.

Still doesn't help us since 1.4.5 isn't out for the states.
    There is a rumor that we should be getting the update in a week or less. Sucks for me since I'm going to Mexico and will have to keep my phone in airplane mode the entire time so I'll have no way to update if it does happen...
    You can't get it over wifi?
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Rumors (by "close/credible/good/inside sources") have been EXTREMELY unreliable for quite a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Rumors (by "close/credible/good/inside sources") have been EXTREMELY unreliable for quite a while now.
    Remember when we were getting it on the 7th? Ah, good times.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    cd "close/credible/good/inside sources"
    The system cannot find the path specified.

Solves that one.
    You can't get it over wifi?
    You can indeed get WebOS updates via WiFi. I've done it before when I was out of the country. You can get apps via WiFi, too.
    remember ces? may. pffffff!
    Palm prē-ist.