1.    #1  
    My refurb pre has a bright spot on the top left side. Is this a big problem, does it mean the screen is dying or something? And is it big enough to warrant sending my pre in for repair?
    My refurb Pre has the same problem; just lower left corner. I've just been living with it since everything else is going so well with it.
    My refurb had a couple of yellow spots that came out on a white background, otherwise they looked like bright spots. It was pretty bad the first few days and I was not happy, but it's a month in and now I rarely, rarely ever see them unless the phone is getting super hot. Today I was running Pandora over bluetooth and the battery temperature was around 46C (I was driving around and it was pretty hot today) and it was the first time I'd seen it in a looooooong time. And I use a Touchstone regularly.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    I'm glad I'm not the only person, I only notice my spot/line in the lower right corner sometimes.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    my lower left corner has a series of the yellow spots, most noticeable when something blue is onscreen (Pandora!). REALLY bugged me at first - felt like I had stared at the sun then looked at the phone :O but after 2 months I'm getting used to them.

I'm also happy to see I'm not the only one!
    Ugh..so upset - long white blobs on the left and right middle parts of my literally new in box pre. Friend has the same thing on the right side only. My year old one (swapping bc warranty is up) is PERFECT!
    Yup i have one on the middle left side of the screen too and also i have a broken mute button. Im living with both and waiting for a new phone from Palm. Hopefully the make it quick enough before this phone totally dies.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191