1.    #1  
    I deliver pizzas, and last night I fell in love my my Pre Plus. I figured what the heck, I'll try Google Maps for directions instead of my old GPS (maps outdated roughly 5yrs, doesn't hold a charge, random volume issues, etc). Not as easy as I expected, but definitely livable. But here's the part that I love: Not only was I using my phone as a GPS, but I was also streaming Pandora through BT to my radio. Also, no need to grab another device to stay in contact, as I had my messaging/phone right there! And, with UK and Govnah, my phone isn't skipping a beat and still running at a cool 28*C! Not to mention that in over 5hrs of multi-tasking like this (nearly constant 800MHz, Govnah running, google maps, BT, pandora, wifi, messaging, and the occasional phone call), my battery % increased 15%-20%! Ready for the grand finale? NO WIRES! Gotta love a TS mounted to your car vent . I LOVE MY PALM PRE PLUS!!
    http://www.precentral.net/palm-wants...your-community

You should submit your story to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.