1.    #1  
    Hello all.
    Just fought my way through the dreaded "Phone Offline" issue that came out of nowhere to demolish my happiness. And, after trying everything, Webdoctored and restored my phone. It is MUCH snappier and more responsive than before. But now, suddenly, I'm having the same sound issue I had before the 1.4.1 update. Youview messages won't play, alarms won't make noise, and I am unable to preview any ringtones. I tried the repair utility to no avail. Should I just webdoctor it again and be done with it? Or does anyone have an answer. I don't believe it's a hardware issue....I think somehow the software got garbled again in the restoration. Ideas?

Thanks,'

Macros
    Quote Originally Posted by Macros746 View Post
    Hello all.
    Just fought my way through the dreaded "Phone Offline" issue that came out of nowhere to demolish my happiness. And, after trying everything, Webdoctored and restored my phone. It is MUCH snappier and more responsive than before. But now, suddenly, I'm having the same sound issue I had before the 1.4.1 update. Youview messages won't play, alarms won't make noise, and I am unable to preview any ringtones. I tried the repair utility to no avail. Should I just webdoctor it again and be done with it? Or does anyone have an answer. I don't believe it's a hardware issue....I think somehow the software got garbled again in the restoration. Ideas?

Thanks,'

Macros
    Have you checked that your not stuck in headset mode or are in silent mode?
  3.    #3  
    I'm definitely not. It is a weird and sporadic lack of sound....similar to the no streaming audio bug people were having a while back. I can hear text alerts....just no alarms or voicemails.....
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I have the same problem. have not found a solution yet...
    Most time not even a visit to the doctor, is able to fix certain problem(S) Try testing the device hardware to see if everything is working ok. Before running anything else on the phone, pull the battery out for 1min, to see if this would correct the issue.

Now, if all that fail. You might wanna return the phone for repairs.

Good Luck.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I used WebDoctor, works fine now. macros- you might wanna doctor it again.