Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Not that I dont like Blackberry. Really I do. Ive switched between Blackberry and Palm my entire cell phone owning life. But Im so used to my Pre that using this Blackberry is torture. I keep trying to touch the screen and swipe. Might as well not even game on this thing vs the Pre. Its crazy. Sprint tells me the replacement for yesterdays broken replacement has shipped this morning so hopefully it will get here tomorrow and actually work unlike the piece of trash they sent me yesterday!

    Melissa - venting
  2. #2  
    It really is a way of (tech) life. I pick up my old Treo and want to swipe it. I use someone else's smartphone or an iPad and I want to swipe.

    If I have to do without my Pre, while waiting for a repair or something, I will use my Treo 755p. Now that is going to/would be quite an adjustment.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  3.    #3  
    I dont think I would be so bad off if I were using my Centro but I gave it to a friend when I got the new Blackberry. My husband went from Centro to Blackberry and I thought for the first 2 weeks he was going to throw the thing against the wall lol. Now after gaming on my Pre a few times he really really wants it but Im making him wait until Palm gives us some pretty new device that I can use my upgrade on for myself. Anyday now Palm! Im ready! In the meantime just get me back my Pre!

    Melissa
  4. spud101's Avatar
    Posts
    868 Posts
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    #4  
    I'm happy I'm not your husband and can have a mind on my own whether or not to get a Pre
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    It really is a way of (tech) life. I pick up my old Treo and want to swipe it. I use someone else's smartphone or an iPad and I want to swipe.

    If I have to do without my Pre, while waiting for a repair or something, I will use my Treo 755p. Now that is going to/would be quite an adjustment.
    haha i do the same thing with my ipod, im like wth its not working!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I'm happy I'm not your husband and can have a mind on my own whether or not to get a Pre
    LOL actually hes too cheap to buy one new cash price and neither of us want to use the upgrade until its for something new. Ive found him several on Craigslist but he goes into panic mode about not being able to activate it. I say meet the seller at a Sprint store and activate it on the spot before handing over the cash but he thinks no one will want to do that. If they want to sell their phone bad enough they will!
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by haapala View Post
    Not that I dont like Blackberry. Really I do. Ive switched between Blackberry and Palm my entire cell phone owning life. But Im so used to my Pre that using this Blackberry is torture. I keep trying to touch the screen and swipe. Might as well not even game on this thing vs the Pre. Its crazy. Sprint tells me the replacement for yesterdays broken replacement has shipped this morning so hopefully it will get here tomorrow and actually work unlike the piece of trash they sent me yesterday!

    Melissa - venting
    I miss your Pre as well.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

    5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

    6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  8. #8  
    I've been using my Treo while wating for Palm to send a new Pre (that arrives today). I understand completely.
  9. shrxwin's Avatar
    Posts
    371 Posts
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by dk6640 View Post
    haha i do the same thing with my ipod, im like wth its not working!!
    ditto!
  10. shrxwin's Avatar
    Posts
    371 Posts
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by haapala View Post
    Sprint tells me the replacement for yesterdays broken replacement has shipped this morning so hopefully it will get here tomorrow and actually work unlike the piece of trash they sent me yesterday!

    Melissa - venting
    good luck Melissa! I'm hoping when I get down to the Verizon store to swap mine out (7 weeks old - yellow spots on screen, USB crack) that I don't have to go through something so painful! my old phones that I'd have to use are an env touch or Alias so I'll be really confused switching back to either!

    Cheers, Clarice

Posting Permissions