1.    #1  
    I have been waiting for almost two months for a replacement unit for my Palm Pre from Bell Canada. Does anyone know when Palm will make more units or why the delay is so long. i am getting very frustrated!
    Quote Originally Posted by mparent View Post
    I have been waiting for almost two months for a replacement unit for my Palm Pre from Bell Canada. Does anyone know when Palm will make more units or why the delay is so long. i am getting very frustrated!
    I would definately complain to bell and push for a refund...as you are paying a monthly fee to use a phone you haven't got (and although that isn't strictly true...you pay for line rental and calls, they would probably give you something for your complaints!!)
    maybe they can send you a different (more expensive) replacement? Buy a Pre on ebay, sell the replacement for more, and pocket a few dollars orofit?

either way, I would be complaining... A lot.
    palm only makes what carriers order, and the carrier keeps the inventory. If the carrier is still selling them new, they owe you a new one from the store shelves after all this waiting...