1.    #1  
    I know how to assign a key to speed dial a phone number, but is there any way to assign a key to "speed dial" a text message? An email address?

It seems like there oughtta be a way!
    I would like to have peoples numbers as icons on a dedicated launcher page...not just their contacts page.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfroelich View Post
    I would like to have peoples numbers as icons on a dedicated launcher page...not just their contacts page.
    I would never use that... universal search is so much faster. start typing their name and it starts pulling up matches after the first 2 characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by dweiswasser View Post
    I know how to assign a key to speed dial a phone number, but is there any way to assign a key to "speed dial" a text message? An email address?

It seems like there oughtta be a way!
    I honestly dont think there is... but like I said in the other reply... you can use universal search to pop off a text or an email double time.
    check out Quick Contacts. It'll do exactly what you want. The free version may work for you if you don't have a lot of contacts to speed dial. Well worth the price though.
    Quote Originally Posted by strykr View Post
    check out Quick Contacts. It'll do exactly what you want. The free version may work for you if you don't have a lot of contacts to speed dial. Well worth the price though.
    +1
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!