1.    #1  
    I'm trying to decide which one to use. I want to be able to upload all of my Pre pictures and videos because I'm running out of space. Then, I wan to be able to view them from my Pre or anywhere else.
    A lot of people use them together.
    I use both and I prefer Dropbox. It works like a file folder on your computer, and it automatically syncs all files. Zumo is very good too, but it doesn't automatically sync files to your computer. I have found that annoying. Hope this helps.
    I use them both as well I like dropbox because with referrals you get to increase your space for free. I emailed the developer and with the next update you will be able to save files locally on the Pre. Zumodrive has more functions but I didn't want to pay to add space. There is another one called Boxalicious it is an app for box.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    I use both and I prefer Dropbox. It works like a file folder on your computer, and it automatically syncs all files. Zumo is very good too, but it doesn't automatically sync files to your computer. I have found that annoying. Hope this helps.
    I notice my zumodrive syncs to the computer automatically. I never tell it to sync but when I place files in there I can see the arrows in the cloud turning.
    one main dfference I see in is that zumo drive acts as an external drive in your computer while dropbox acts as a folder in your documents. And another thing is zumo app is free while dropbox app is not.

I have both apps. I have read that some users use zumo drive to stream their computer's music collection. I am not sure if you can do that with dropbox.
    I actually have all three box app, zumodrive and dropboxify all of them let you stream your music the box app is the one one that plays the file inside the app. The main advantage I see with dropbox is that when you refer people you get addtional space and according to the developer the next update will be a major one so it should be on par with zumodrive as far as file access. Although dropbox is a folder there is a tutoral on how to make it act like a drive I have set mines up that way. But I use all three to fully utilize storage of my Pre.

Off topic but as far as streaming music Ampache Mobile or Ampache Pre is the best app for that you set up the amapache server on your desktop or where ever your music is and login and it plays it like the music is on the Pre. I only use zumo and dropbox for storing files and photos. All three have pros and cons. Dropboxify only make you pay to see if you like it but right now it is only a 1.50 and it will get better so nothing ventured nothing gained.