Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I can't seem to do anything with the photos in the Facebook app. All the cholces, assign to contact, set wallpaper, share via email, share via MMS Upload are grayed out. Anyone know why this might be?
    Quote Originally Posted by dentz View Post
    I can't seem to do anything with the photos in the Facebook app. All the cholces, assign to contact, set wallpaper, share via email, share via MMS Upload are grayed out. Anyone know why this might be?
    Have you tried rebooting, or take the battery out. See if that does the trick. I believe we are limited to things on the mobile site. Try using the PC site. www.facebook.com
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    A reboot did not fix the issue. Is this funcutionality suppose to work. I just want to get one of my photos from facebook onto my phone.
    There's a bug in the current Facebook app.l Download the Beta of the facebook app. It has fixed all the photo issues. Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I keep getting an error message and can't open the app after it has downloaded. Message says "try again later" but "later" hasn't worked either! Anyone else have this download issue?