1.    #1  
    i have webOS 1.4.1 and can not take a picture. all I have is a blank screen; icons at bottom are all there. can someone help?
    Did you already try rebooting?

<<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by AUdrum View Post
    i have webOS 1.4.1 and can not take a picture. all I have is a blank screen; icons at bottom are all there. can someone help?
    Do a battery pull if rebooting is not successful.
    if it still wont work then you might need to visit the doctor
    I would start here for basic troubleshooting www.palm.com/6ts
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by AUdrum View Post
    I had the same problem on a refurb. It was intermittent, but did as you are describing more often than it worked. After the rep at a Sprint store told me it was "a known issue with the Pre" (I had never heard of anyone having the problem before, you are only the second person I've heard having it), I called Palm directly and described the problem. They said it was a hardware problem, and sent me a new Pre (which is supposed to arrive today).

I should add - rebooting the phone did not help, and doctoring (three times, total) did not help.
    Rebooting always worked for me but short of that using JSTop to run a "Garbage Collect Java Script Heap" also did the trick 99% of the time.
    had the same problem yesterday, I think it may have had something to do with theme patch I had installed. I removed my theme patch and then installed a new one. Problem solved, but did not try the old theme to see if that was the issue so it may have been a fluke.
    I would try reboot first, if that fails do a battery pull.
    If that fails try removing different patches e.g themes
    If that does not help visit the doc
    It's a hardware issue. I have the same problem. I've doctored too.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.