Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    the calendar it one of my favorite parts of webos. ubercalendar and agenda make it pretty much untouchable in my opinion. i have had winmo and treo's in the past. and i have seen the iphone's calendar... not even as elite. now trying to catchup.
    I have a 2 questions about Agenda/Uber Calendar.

1. Does either/both programs provide a "template" feature?

2. Does either/both programs allow for "irregular" repeating events?

I'm a long time DBook calendar user for the above reasons. I'm currently using DB via Classic. I'm willing to "convert" to a WebOS program if it will do the above.

If you are wondering what/why, here is an example of my needs. I work as a RN, my shifts can either be A, B, C or D shifts (the letter indicates the hours to be worked i.e.
    B shift=8A-830P). I do not work any/all of these shifts on a regular basis. So, when I enter my schedule, I select a template for "B" shift, then hit "irregular repeat" which brings up a calendar. I simply select those days which I'm going to work that shift by tapping on the day of the month. So, I can effectively enter 2 months of shifts in about 5 seconds. The problem comes with having to work thru Classic, which is extremely slow & at times, closes during a "complex" effort. Ergo, my desire for a WebOS driven calendar.

Does Agenda/Ubercalendar offer the above options?
    I'm a newbie here as well as with a Pre....I'm disliking the Calendar since it won't save appointments/birthdays a month behind and 3 months forward....is this a problem with anyone else?

If so, I'm trying to find what others have used in place of this 'problem'. I've seen obvious to this thread, something about UberCalendar and Agenda but have no clue where to start or download it.
    Can anyone please help me. You can PM me if you'd like or just post here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.C05 View Post
    I'm a newbie here as well as with a Pre....I'm disliking the Calendar since it won't save appointments/birthdays a month behind and 3 months forward....is this a problem with anyone else?

If so, I'm trying to find what others have used in place of this 'problem'. I've seen obvious to this thread, something about UberCalendar and Agenda but have no clue where to start or download it.
    Can anyone please help me. You can PM me if you'd like or just post here.
    Before we go anywhere do you have Preware? Do you know what Preware is?
    No, I do not have Preware and don't know too much about it although I've read a tiny bit about it on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.C05 View Post
    No, I do not have Preware and don't know too much about it although I've read a tiny bit about it on here.
    Go there: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...s-section.html
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12