1.    #1  
    Hey guys

im using a factory unlocked pre, with Tmobile UK, web browsing is excellent apart from using the m.facebook.com web address, i prefare it over the x.facebook.com site, and also the facebook app

However it refuses to load, the page comes up with a white page, a small pink box with some sort of error message

Does anyone else have the same issue?
    Working for me in the US on a Sprint Pre with 1.4.1.1
  3.    #3  
    right this is really annoying me, it seems if i roll back to 1.4.1.1 it works flawlessy but on the latest web os it refuses to display the content on the web page, im getting rather annoyed now, anyone in the uk able to give this a go?
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Not just you, happens to me too, on and off though, some times it loads, sometimes it doesn't, wifi or 3g don't seem to make a difference:

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by i_maq View Post
    Not just you, happens to me too, on and off though, some times it loads, sometimes it doesn't, wifi or 3g don't seem to make a difference:

exactly the same image, now here is the strange thing, i pop in my wifes orange sim card it loads up fine, i pop in my tmobile sim card it doesnt, if i use wifi at home it works fine, if i use wifi at work it doesnt

The thing is i thought maybe its working sometimes and sometimes its not, but no matter what time of day, or how many times i try if i try via 3g on my tmobile sim it just doesnt work,

annoying as i much prefare it to the standard x.facebook.com
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Same here, on T-mob UK, I can't replicate it consistently, some times it happens on wifi, sometimes it happens on 3G. Doesn't happen to my friend on Orange. Also, I hate x.facebook.com, rubbish mobile site.
  7.    #7  
    Same here, on T-mob UK, I can't replicate it consistently, some times it happens on wifi, sometimes it happens on 3G. Doesn't happen to my friend on Orange. Also, I hate x.facebook.com, rubbish mobile site.
    ok well went back to an earlier web os version and it works fine, no problems whatsoever, i wonder why on the latest web os version its stuffed up like this.

Ah well, just have to live with it i suppose
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Huh. Very odd.. if you guys are into homebrew, I'd try out the iPhone Agent Spoof. Don't worry, it's not going to say your device is an iPhone, it will just add that string to the browser for formatting purposes.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ascottuk View Post
    ok well went back to an earlier web os version and it works fine, no problems whatsoever, i wonder why on the latest web os version its stuffed up like this.

Ah well, just have to live with it i suppose
    I might just go back to previous version of WebOS, 1.45 has caused me more problems than fixes, broken patches, broken gmail, broken facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by azumak View Post
    Huh. Very odd.. if you guys are into homebrew, I'd try out the iPhone Agent Spoof. Don't worry, it's not going to say your device is an iPhone, it will just add that string to the browser for formatting purposes.
    I'm very in to patches, I had the iPhone spoof patch installed before I "upgraded" to 1.45, and it broke my Engadget app and the Help app and messed up some other things. Haven't reinstalled it yet, might go back to 1.4.1.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Just to update everyone having this problem, it seems to be working now.
    Just to update everyone having this problem, it seems to be working now.
    Oh dear....not mine. I can't even get one of the facebook apps (FriendsFlow, FaceBook for Palm, etc) to work. Also my phone will not sync my Facebook so none of my facebook contacts are showing. Very frustrating.

On the Apps: I've tried uninstalling, resetting and reinstalling and still nothing. On the Contacts: I've tried to REMOVE the contact account but it wont remove it.....

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Bev
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Something to do wih your FB privacy settings?