1.    #1  
    I still dont understand why in some web sites I usually go, it ends up as REAL website that is shown on computer, not as mobile. How can I make sure that my Pre Plus THINKS as mobile, not the REAL website?
    in webos Quick install or in preware search for iphone patch and then your phone will catch more mobile sites than normal. it has nothing to do with your phone ,its the web sites not programmed to read your (palm phones) phone.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToTalkSports View Post
    I still dont understand why in some web sites I usually go, it ends up as REAL website that is shown on computer, not as mobile. How can I make sure that my Pre Plus THINKS as mobile, not the REAL website?
    Actually, I thought people would prefer the PC site. Atleast I do.
    I recently removed the iPhone spoof after using it for about 9 months and was pleasantly surprised at how many more sites were webOS friendly. So I decided not to reinstall the spoof.

So, yes I agree the spoof is a great option. But check back every once in a while to see if your favorite sites have become webOS friendly.
    it's the site, not the browser...
    Why buy a phone with webkit if you don't want to see full sites?
    depends on speed, use of flash, size of screen, etc. It's nice to have choice like we do with this site...
    I do wish that the browser would have a built-in way to switch user-agent strings. It would make it easier to "switch" to mobile versions for sites that support it.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa