1.    #1  
    I know somebody else probably answered this question before, but searching on the pre isn't very pleseant . Pretty much, I copied a pretty long text and sent it as an sms message to this contact and now I can't see anything in the text window. I tried changing the name of the contact, but that only helped show new messages I just received. Any help?
  2.    #2  
    no help?..come on guys!
    my friend had the same problem she couldnt text her daughter we did a partial reset where it wiped apps and data and she was then able to send texts to her daughter again. SHe had just gotten the Pre so she didn't need to uninstall any patches or anything.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    my friend had the same problem she couldnt text her daughter we did a partial reset where it wiped apps and data and she was then able to send texts to her daughter again. SHe had just gotten the Pre so she didn't need to uninstall any patches or anything.
    Mine is a weird situation. I tried to send a long test to my girlfriend and all of a sudden, the Pre didnt send it, so i closed the messenger app and reopened it and then i couldnt see any of her text messages to me. Whenever i send her messages, it goes through but i dont actually see the message in the text log. Whenever she sends me a message, i see a preview in the notification area, but i dont see it in the text log. The log is just blank.
  5.    #5  
    Oh well...Just doctored and lost everything yet again. Thank Palm Pre.
    she didn't doctor she did the partial erase that is what worked for her and it was the exact same situation she could send or receive texts from her daughter.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    she didn't doctor she did the partial erase that is what worked for her and it was the exact same situation she could send or receive texts from her daughter.
    Oh yeah?....Darn. I thought Partial Erase did exactly the same as doctoring. Does anyone know how i can get my playdom account back on Mobsters: big apple?
    Its making me make a new Playdom account. I already have an existing one though.