1.    #1  
    Hi, I am getting a Pre Plus tomorrow, I did a search but it came up with nothing, can someone tell me if those snap on case covers interfere with using a touchstone?
    Jolie
    As far as I know, they still work with the Touchstone.

However, a lot of the snap-on cases are poorly made, and tend to break fairly easily.

Lots of people (myself included) use the GRT Case Kit, as it attaches to itself, not to the phone, which gets rid of the oreo effect. It's also a very sturdy, very nice case, and comes with two backs... one regular, and one with a cutout which fits perfectly on a Touchstone.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you so much, that case is awesome! Much better than the one I found. I'll be ordering!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionSoul View Post
    As far as I know, they still work with the Touchstone.

However, a lot of the snap-on cases are poorly made, and tend to break fairly easily.

Lots of people (myself included) use the GRT Case Kit, as it attaches to itself, not to the phone, which gets rid of the oreo effect. It's also a very sturdy, very nice case, and comes with two backs... one regular, and one with a cutout which fits perfectly on a Touchstone.
    +1 That's the way to go.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    You can buy the GRT case at an AT&T store also, if you don't want to order it.