Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    lately i have been checking for the update like a lot of you however my phone always tells me there is application updates, i click the show button the app catalog opens but there is never an update??
    ignore the update app unless it tells you there is a webOS update. It doesn't work properly for the app catalog...

check for app updates from the little shopping bag in the lower right corner of the app catalog...
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmorriss View Post
    lately i have been checking for the update like a lot of you however my phone always tells me there is application updates, i click the show button the app catalog opens but there is never an update??
    You can PM the user HardBeatZ with your palm profile email and tell him the problem you having. If you ask nicely I'm sure he will go through your profile and find your rogue app. Just instal then uninstall said app and all should be back to normal.
    If you want further info on why it happens then just search for threads on this issue.
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmorriss View Post
    Check out the thread at http://forums.precentral.net/general...pp-update.html. It describes in some detail why this may be happening to you. HardBeatZ (as pip smith indicated) was able to help me solve the problem after a few attempts (I had a few affected apps).