1.    #1  
    I recently made a stupid mistake and with my knowledge of computers it should not of happened. I updated my palm pre to 1.45 without removing the iphone icons theme and now ive dug myself a big hole. When i try to reinstall or remove the theme in webos quickinstall i get an error saying the file cannot be installed there is already a theme installed. I will leave 2 screens showing the error. I really could use any help, ive already tried installing the default ipk and it didnt work. I havent tried wiping it clean with webos doctor because thats a last resort and i dont know if ill need to take it back into bell to get it programmed because the warning does say "factory" settings. Ps the screens are on win 7 ive just got a mac theme on my pc

Heres the first error http://s895.photobucket.com/albums/a...ent=error1.png

Then after i press ok theres this one http://s895.photobucket.com/albums/a...3Derror.png%26
    Quote Originally Posted by cairnsy87 View Post
    I recently made a stupid mistake and with my knowledge of computers it should not of happened. I updated my palm pre to 1.45 without removing the iphone icons theme and now ive dug myself a big hole. When i try to reinstall or remove the theme in webos quickinstall i get an error saying the file cannot be installed there is already a theme installed. I will leave 2 screens showing the error. I really could use any help, ive already tried installing the default ipk and it didnt work. I havent tried wiping it clean with webos doctor because thats a last resort and i dont know if ill need to take it back into bell to get it programmed because the warning does say "factory" settings. Ps the screens are on win 7 ive just got a mac theme on my pc

Heres the first error [url]

Then after i press ok theres this one [url]
    You could use Webos Repair Utility v2.1 with override compatibility on.
    But I recommend using the 1.4.5 doctor.