1.    #1  
    I don't know if anyone else has thought this, but it would be kinda nice to know, when your sending a picture, how far along it is when its sending. I know there have been multiple times that i have been in low signal areas and tried to send pictures and it seemed to take forever. It would be kinda nice to know if any progress is being made besides just knowing if it's sent or not. Maybe putting a little progress bar on top or underneath the picture....

Let me know if you've thought about it also. Or if you think its a good idea.

Also: if you agree, i also recommend sending a request for one to Palm/HP

Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    I thing it's a GREAT idea.
    Even just some kind of confirmation that it finished sending, at least.

The only way i could tell that now, is when the EV greys out after staying bright for what seems like at least 10 minutes.
    Great idea, id like this as well. For pictures, videos, and sound media.
    another way I tell if the picture went through I put a message in when I'm sending a picture
    Motorola i95cl> i733> i760> i860> i880> ic902> Palm Pre> HTC EVO4G> atrix 4g> unlocked gsm pre 2
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by abbdu4 View Post
    another way I tell if the picture went through I put a message in when I'm sending a picture
    Well then you just know that its done - but while its sending, theres no way of knowing how fast its sending, if its close to being done, or if its even sending at all until its done.
    i think this is a great idea too i remember with the centro when you would send pics it had a numeric progression rate which was nice. like abbdu4 said tho i have the message signature patch installed so when i send a pic it has my sms sig on it at least i know when its done
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
  7.    #7  
    Well just make sure to request it with the link i included
    I made a request also (along with a few other features I want to see). I hate sending pictures and not knowing if they sent, if the are sending, how much longer, and all that.
  9.    #9  
    bump
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I try to put text into my pictures when sending it so that i'll know if it sends or not. But my girlfriend has an iphone and alot of the times when i put text with a picture im sending, she wont get it. The other way I know if it sends is if you watch the picture, it will kinda flash once it sends

but yes some sort of bar or anything would be nice you never really know if it sent or not..
    definitely a necessity...also when uploading pics to facebook straight from my pics theres no way of knowing its progress...very annoying, especially if im uploading several at a time i just see a bunch of rotating circles next to the filenames
  12.    #12  
    dont forget to request it
    I though the pictures were not done sending until the that text message field turned to color from Grey.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
    Good idea!
    That would be rather nice juts have a small progress bar that moves across the bottom of the photo or even a small % amount to show that would also be fine with me as well.
  16.    #16  
    i dont get why palm doesnt add these little features.....maybe webos 2.0?