1.    #1  
    I should know this after a year, but:
    Before I realized that it wasn't really deleting them, I would swipe incompleted emails. Now with a delete icon via patch, I remember to actually delete them. I know those incomplete emails are saved somewhere. What is the best way to delete them? Are they just mixed in the buckets? Is there a quick way to find them? I've been not ready to mess with the buckets since I really don't understand what I would be deleting (and it sounds like others don't know either).
    They should be in the Drafts folder. You may need to log in via a web browser to your email in order to see these drafts.
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    They should be in the Drafts folder. You may need to log in via a web browser to your email in order to see these drafts.
    yea they should be in the drafts folder and you should be able to go to the drafts folder on your pre and delete them from there (you'll have to press sync in the drafts folder) unless there are quite a bit, the fastest would be to use your comp. BTW to delete emails that you've started and don't want to complete, you go to the email menu and press "discard message"