1.    #1  
    Let me get str8 to the point. I have an iphone and theirs an app called "MyWi" that enables wireless tethering. Is there one for the palm? And if so, can you give a detailed step by step on how and where to get it from.

I searched on this forum and I got mixed answers. I have preware and to me its a bit confusing? Is it under utilities tab if so it's not in there? What would the category name be for this?
    if you have a verizon pre plus, there is an app called mobile hotspot in the app catalog. If you have a sprint pre, go to http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...print-pre.html. You download 2 ipk files, and install with wosqi, it takes about 2 minutes. Any other networks I'm not sure about.
    well, it doesn't look like the link I posted is working, but just search the forums for mobile hotspot sprint pre
  4.    #4  
    I am on At&t
  5. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bonum83 View Post
    Let me get str8 to the point. I have an iphone and theirs an app called "MyWi" that enables wireless tethering. Is there one for the palm? And if so, can you give a detailed step by step on how and where to get it from.

I searched on this forum and I got mixed answers. I have preware and to me its a bit confusing? Is it under utilities tab if so it's not in there? What would the category name be for this?
    Visit My Tether : Tethering for Palm Pre - turn your Palm Pre into 3G WiFi router!. That should give you all the info you need.