1.    #1  
    I have previously used webos quick install to install quite a few ipks and never had a problem. ran the doctor yesterday and now ever since, when I open quick install and choose a package, when I click install it says error no device found and then gets hung up at the connecting to device box...

its the same quick install file I was using before, I know the pc is seeing the pre because I get the option to mount as a drive or just charge.

any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt02 View Post
    I have previously used webos quick install to install quite a few ipks and never had a problem. ran the doctor yesterday and now ever since, when I open quick install and choose a package, when I click install it says error no device found and then gets hung up at the connecting to device box...

its the same quick install file I was using before, I know the pc is seeing the pre because I get the option to mount as a drive or just charge.

any ideas?
    Open services up and check palm novacom is running hwen you plug in. Check the pre is in dev mode.
    I guess pip smith already said to make sure that the Pre is in Dev Mode.

one thing that I did was restarted my pre. It seems silly (and tedious), but I was already in dev mode. Restarting somehow fixed things.
  4.    #4  
    DUH! lol, completely forgot to enable developer mode....

I thought I remember using webOS QI before without enableing dev mode, maybe not. but I didnt even think of that.
  5.    #5  
    well, it worked so I officially feel like a dumb ...

lol