1.    #1  
    Haven't had too many complaints with the Pre so far but I'm going on my third phone now because the external speaker dies! This is getting old now, another week without being able to hear my phone ringing. I never play any music on the phone and while I'm at work it's on vibrate so the speaker doesn't get much use or no where near abused at all. Is anyone else seeing this problem?
    mine has blown out twice once about a month after my launch pre and then maybe 2 month ago on my refurb... I haven't taken back the refurb but you should be able to get either a new one or a refurb for free (im on sprint)
    if ur sprint they will replace it. Others it's up to the store you go to. Do you use a touchstone?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    if ur sprint they will replace it. Others it's up to the store you go to. Do you use a touchstone?
    No I don't use touchstone and my phone is verizon. I took it back last time without any problems but that's not the point. The next time It happens it will be out of warranty and I'll be screwed! I'm going to try to get a different phone if I can.
    it's gettin a bit harder for me to justify keepin my pre as well... I love the phone but the hardware is killing me! Blown speaker and now it's starting to lose the sound while talking on the phone not to mention the keyboard