Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow! That's awesome! Randomly Bizarre, but Awesome

Also awesome, once again, this Pre Community!

Way to GO!
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Absolutely! The precentral community is incredible! So many ppl willing and eager to help anybody out
    Awesome, now if we only knew the cause.
    Do you remember making any changes just prior to the first time this happened? Did you make any similar changes when it happened each time following? Or has your phone remained virtually untouched during this time?

I think you definitely need to doctor your phone... also, you might want to run some of the tests under the device info app... I would say pull some logs, but in this instance Im not even sure which logs to have you pull, I am bloody well terrible with javascript still and I only began looking at log data and "translating" it within the last couple months.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Do you remember making any changes just prior to the first time this happened? Did you make any similar changes when it happened each time following? Or has your phone remained virtually untouched during this time?

I think you definitely need to doctor your phone... also, you might want to run some of the tests under the device info app... I would say pull some logs, but in this instance Im not even sure which logs to have you pull, I am bloody well terrible with javascript still and I only began looking at log data and "translating" it within the last couple months.
    The second time I definitely hadn't done anything and it just randomly happened. The first time, I was texting and it shut off and when it came back on all the txts, memos, contacts.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12