Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Anyone want to post the links right now for the OP on how to doctor your phone? ;-)

hoorah! lol
    +1

I cant tell you how much I have learned by searching for something, coming acrossed something else, book marking it and continuing to research. I really wasnt trying to be a ****, but the op was being insistent on something that it was somewhat obvious he did not know about and another member was trying to direct him to a more stable kernal to no avail, so I said my piece and told him how to go about it and I wish him luck, no harm no foul. We all learn things the hard way sometimes.
    Last edited by switchedgear; 07/16/2010 at 09:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    hoorah! lol
    +1

I cant tell you how much I have learned by searching for something, coming acrossed something else, book marking it and continuing to research. I really wasnt trying to be a ****, but the op was being insistent on something that it was somewhat obvious he did not know about and another member was trying to direct him to a more stable kernal to no avail, so I said my piece and told him how to go about it and I wish him luck, no harm no foul. We all learn things the hard way sometimes.
    Yeah, what I thought was strange was that he said he was already using UK and Govnah, but was asking questions like a Preware noob. Had to use Preware to install Govnah and UK.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12