Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    OK, I keep hearing speculation that Sprint has "given up" on, yet I log on to Drudge Report tonight, and see this:


    Not that I ever believed the speculation, but I've not seen an ad for a Palm device from Sprint for a while now...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. #2  
    google analytics is serving you up a taste of some algorithmic ads, looks like googlebot thinks you like pixi pie.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    google analytics is serving you up a taste of some algorithmic ads, looks like googlebot thinks you like pixi pie.
    Very well could be, but doesn't Sprint still have to pay for that?

    And if Google Analytics was really good, wouldn't they be sending the ads to people that didn't already own the devices??
  4. yoshk's Avatar
    Posts
    354 Posts
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    #4  
    It's a Palm ad not a Sprint one.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshk View Post
    It's a Palm ad not a Sprint one.
    Really? So, Palm put that "Now available at Sprint" on it out of the goodness of their heart?
  6. #6  
    It's a Pixi ad, not Pixi Plus. Perhaps Sprint has a large supply of Pixies and has told Palm it won't buy any more phones until the Pixi supply sells through.

    Palm put that on there for the goodness of their wallet. If more people buy Pixies from Sprint, Palm will - somehow - profit.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by txba539 View Post
    It's a Pixi ad, not Pixi Plus. Perhaps Sprint has a large supply of Pixies and has told Palm it won't buy any more phones until the Pixi supply sells through.

    Palm put that on there for the goodness of their wallet. If more people buy Pixies from Sprint, Palm will - somehow - profit.
    Sorry, I don't think that's the case. If it were a Palm ad, it would be generic, or it would state that it was availabe on Sprint, ATT, and Verizon.

    It's possible that Palm gave Sprint some ad $$ though.
  8. #8  
    palm is starting to use some of that HP money!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Very well could be, but doesn't Sprint still have to pay for that?

    And if Google Analytics was really good, wouldn't they be sending the ads to people that didn't already own the devices??
    good point, I was not thinkinh, just being whimsical
    There are four lights.

Posting Permissions