1.    #1  
    I have tried to get the virtual keyboard to work but I got the message " could not load ... kb.config.json. I have WebOS Quick install, Preware installed. I tried to remove it and reload it and I get the same message. Is the "VBK Default Themes and Configuration" the same program as the WebOS Quickinstall - Tweaks-online repository- virtual keyboard. If it isn't I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks Brian
    It is a separate download. Search for Default Themes in Preware & you should find it.
  3.    #3  
    I'm lookin for it. I'll let you know
  4.    #4  
    Found it just like you said in Preware: under "Themes". Preware says I have everything, but I still get the same error message. I unistalled and reinstalled the virtural keyboard from WebOS and it still gives me the same error message.
    Last edited by briandeb01; 07/15/2010 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by briandeb01 View Post
    Found it just like you said in Preware: under "Themes". Preware says I have everything, but I still get the same error message. I unistalled and reinstalled the virtural keyboard from WebOS and it still gives me the same error message.
    1) use Preware
    2) use Preware
    3) use Preware

REinstall the package titled "VKB Default Themes and Configuration". You have to remove the VKB and then remove the "VKB Default themes and configuration" package. Then with preware reinstall the VKB, restart luna and happy tapping.

PS: There's an official thread and I hate the title of this thread :P

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    Quote Originally Posted by briandeb01 View Post
    I have tried to get the virtual keyboard to work but I got the message " could not load ... kb.config.json. I have WebOS Quick install, Preware installed. I tried to remove it and reload it and I get the same message. Is the "VBK Default Themes and Configuration" the same program as the WebOS Quickinstall - Tweaks-online repository- virtual keyboard. If it isn't I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks Brian
    How 'bout instead of start a new thread, you post in the official thread for this subject. Lots of us there have been dealing with this issue and it has been 'fixed' and answered many times over there.