1.    #1  
    Hello. I'd like to webdoctor my pre for this 1.4.5 update. It's like reinstalling all the operating system and the customizing it again.

I know I will have to reinstall patches.

I know I will have to put again all my contacts information, that is on Google and facebook, anyway.

But I'm not to sure about apps I downloaded from catalog.

I still have the (then) free games from Electronics Arts, and I'm afraid of losing them with this action I want to take.

Can anyone say some words of wisdom about this?

Thanks.
    I believe you will lose your free Ea games unless they are still available as a free download.
    your palm profile also reinstalls your apps (not homebrew, if I remember correctly)
    Yeah your profile will reinstall all of the apps you had from the catalog...and there's also an app, I can't remember the name, that backs up your save data for alot of the games n stuff..

We are so close to never having to worry about losing anything...I love my pre and this community!
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    I dont get it. Did Palm fix the bug or did they just release the update without fixing the bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    I dont get it. Did Palm fix the bug or did they just release the update without fixing the bug?
    Are you talking about this one?

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...ml#post2556103
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Just do a save/restore operation and then do a partial erase and wipe out all your apps. Much better than a doctor as it keeps all of your files and you can restore your app configurations very simply. At first I thought you were saying you downloaded webOS doctor and planned to use it to get 1.4.5 on your phone. Might be a good idea at this poing. rWhitby's already squished the bug :P