Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    I got my Palm Pre Plus yesterday, and unfortunately I chose unlocking services that didn't know what they were doing. Then today I realized that the phone was now requesting an unblock code. I called at&t , although I have T-mobile, and the first guy I spoke to said no such code existed. Then he directed me to palm,who redirected me back to at&t. This time the rep was a woman, and she was more helpful, but she also said there is no unblock code.

It seems a little backwards that my Pre would ask for a code that didn't exist.

I would just like to know what my options are right now, besides rebel SIM that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    I got my Palm Pre Plus yesterday, and unfortunately I chose unlocking services that didn't know what they were doing. Then today I realized that the phone was now requesting an unblock code. I called at&t , although I have T-mobile, and the first guy I spoke to said no such code existed. Then he directed me to palm,who redirected me back to at&t. This time the rep was a woman, and she was more helpful, but she also said there is no unblock code.

It seems a little backwards that my Pre would ask for a code that didn't exist.

I would just like to know what my options are right now, besides rebel SIM that is.
    As far as I you have two options:
    1) downgrade to a lower webos version and rebel sim it ( don't know what doctor is suitable for at&t pre plus though)
    2) expensive paper weight.

Oh thought of a third.
    3) Get whoever managed to block it to cough up the money for it and they can have it.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Wow, what kind of evil diabolical self destructive bullish is this? I will just get my hands on another one I guess. :-/
    Why can't you simply take the phone back to AT&T and claim a replacement under warranty. Otherwise, I would write to Palm and demand that either they provide the 'unblock code' or replace the phone.
    did you try the puk code for your sim? It might be worth a shot, normally if you mistype your sim password 3 times it gets "blocked" and you have to use the puk to unblock.

Answer Center | AT&T
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Granted it's a shot in the dark. Not knowing anything more about how the unlock was attempted, it's hard to say what is going on.

If it truly is blocked from 10 incorrect tries for a network unlock, then it won't matter. Another wrong entry will not affect it.

If it is SIM blocked, a PUK code will unlock it.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Hi, I am stuck with same problem. Did you get it unblocked!! I am an o2 customer and it seems they have no solution . thanks
    us a PUk code