Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    maybe if you use the web based email, you can use the multi-mod patch to download the attachment, instead of using the email app
    Quote Originally Posted by edd247 View Post
    maybe if you use the web based email, you can use the multi-mod patch to download the attachment, instead of using the email app
    I think I've tried that in the past and it didn't work. The webOS browser doesn't do very well with my webmail in general.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    I think I've tried that in the past and it didn't work. The webOS browser doesn't do very well with my webmail in general.
    I just tried it with a gmail acct and it did not work using the web browser. But it did work when I sent the mp3 to a yahoo acct. I was able to download the file in the web browser, although the filename was a little screwy
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    ok i did the terminal way and i keep getting not found i would type find -songname *.mp3 and it says not found
    Quote Originally Posted by nullr View Post
    Just install internalz from preware navigate to /var/luna/data/ and touch/hold on attachments when the dialogue appears select copy. A window pops up click on /media/internal (the words not the + sign) and click select. Music app should recognize the mp3 now. No patch needed although, in comparison to other patches out there, it does not seem like auto copying of new mp3s would be that hard to make.
    Worked like a charm for me...thanks for the tip. I do hope this is included in WebOS 2.0, though...it would seem to be a no-brainer to me at this point that H/Palm would include this if the inquiries are there.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12