1.    #1  
    So has anyone ever noticed this? ...

So when I hit the power button to wake my screen up, I'll notice sometimes the clock could say, for example, 3:59... Then within a second, it'll change to 3:58. I think that's so weird. Doesn't do it all the time. Just on random occasions. It's not even that big of a deal because my Pre is smokin' generally. Just wanted to find out if this occurs with anyone else.
    I've noticed that too! It is a little weird. The Pre's clock is taking the whole "life moves fast" thing a little too seriously I guess so it slows it down. Either that, or the Pre is capable of time travel. Who knows?
    Happens to me often as well. Apparently the various time displays on the Pre aren't synced up very well with the internal clock.
    I vote time travel. HA take that apple.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I noticed that too!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Viper View Post
    The Pre's clock is taking the whole "life moves fast" thing a little too seriously I guess so it slows it down. Either that, or the Pre is capable of time travel. Who knows?
    LOL! Ha, I've got to remember to start subscribing to these forum posts. I forgot I posted this last week and just thought about it today! Anyways, glad to see that it's not just me. Perhaps it'll be fixed in an update? But I'm not holding my breath. No big deal anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donmeister85 View Post
    So has anyone ever noticed this? ...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...te-wakeup.html
    I've had this happen a couple times already and thought I was just going crazy.

I do not remember reading anything about time travel capabilities in the Pre's commercials :P