1.    #1  
    My phone is about 3 weeks old. I haven't had any issues until today. It suddenly stop syncing the my Yahoo Contacts. I had no issue before, and I dont have any issues with syncing my Yahoo Calender. Just the Contacts. It keeps asking me to enter my password for Yahoo account. I try to to put the password in and it keeps popping up "the userna,e or password is incorrect. try again". I know I am putting in the correct username and password. I even went online from my computer and had no issues. Is anyone else having any trouble today with Yahoo Contacts?
    I'm having the same exact problem. I even went as far to delete the account and try again. I lost all the contacts and now it wont come back. Weird. It's the same exact problem as you.
  3.    #3  
    I also tried that before and it deleted all the contacts and still wont connect. Maybe yahoo is having issues. Atleast I'm not the only one. I try to keep my personal stuff on Google and Business stuff on Yahoo, so it will be nice once this is corrected.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    YES! I am having the same issue. Must be a Yahoo thing. Luckily I don't use that one for contacts anyway..
    So earlier today I received a notification about my Yahoo username / password being incorrect and I ignored it (was busy working on some other things didn't have time to mess with it).

After seeing this post I went and checked my Yahoo contacts. Everything looks fine. Hit sync now. No errors. Removed account. Re added account. No Errors. Sync again. No errors. Has anyone tried removing the account and re-adding back to the device?
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Count me in with the same issue, for a while I thought I was losing my mind, becasue I was sure I was putting in the correct user name and password. The other thought that crossed my mind was that someone had hacked into my accoutn and changed the password. But then I checked by logging in on my PC and also through Yahoo Messenger. Finally I checked by logging into yahoo mail through the browser on the Pre, that worked too and then I checked the email client on the Pre and Yahoo was working there too. Thus figured it must be a Yahoo/Palm Synergy problem and logged in here to report it and I saw this thread. Although sorry for the trouble everyone is facign, but still glad it's just not me.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I have the same problem.
    It's working for me i just added my yahoo to accounts and synced it. As did my girlfriend. No longer am i getting wrong password and username. After i deleted the accountant and lost all my contacts i added it and synced it and it's working fine even wrote myself a email and it came through
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    After seeing this post I went and checked my Yahoo contacts. Everything looks fine. Hit sync now. No errors. Removed account. Re added account. No Errors. Sync again. No errors. Has anyone tried removing the account and re-adding back to the device?
    After reading your post, I thought of removing the account and re-enter the user name and password. Then I thought let me try the password again one more time before removing the account and Voila! it worked and the phone synced the contacts to yahoo. Bbut hold on, eve nas I was typing this post, I got a message on the phone to re-enter my ayhoo password. Anyhow this time I simply deleted the account and added it again and everything seems to be working fine now. For how long, is yet to determined.
    Been having the same problem. Seeing as some are having some mild success in getting it to work, I'm going to try adding my account again. I actually removed my account also to try to get it to work again to no avail. So we'll see how it goes. I'm not holding my breath though!
  11.    #11  
    Yahoo Cantacts is starting to work again. Must have been a glick with Yahoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by tntitans21399 View Post
    Yahoo Cantacts is starting to work again. Must have been a glick with Yahoo.
    I'm good here as well. Man I hate glicks!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    ok let me ask this first, does your password have a number in it? This is why I ask...... I experience this on my phone also, what I have done is log into my email accounts (all of them) and changed my passwords. I started with all of them haveing one password and it had a number in it, so I changed them all to another password with no number in it and left it that way for a month and no problems. 3 days ago I changed them all back to original password with number and today it's asking me to re enter pass on all of them.
    same issue here but just ignored it like I ignored last week's password error for my yahoo email account. It just seems to go away on its own like a rumor that a webos update is coming soon.