1.    #1  
    I have my gmail set to get 7 days of email synced up with it. Its been working fine. Yesteday I set my gmail to pull my hotmail emails. Now my phone shows my last week of emails but when I scroll down it starts loading "Older" emails from 8/8/07 and earlier. Its really slowing down my phone. I changed my pre to get only 1 day of emails and it does that but then also still gets emails 8/8/07 and earlier.
    try resetting your gmail account on the pre and this time try to put recent:username@email.com as your username for the incoming

at least thats what i did on mine
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dameweg View Post
    try resetting your gmail account on the pre and this time try to put recent:username@email.com as your username for the incoming

at least thats what i did on mine
    ok. When I try putting recent:username@gmail.com under incoming user name it just keeps saying login credentials failed.
  4.    #4  
    looks like its doing it with my work emails too. When I scroll down I keep seeing it syncing to get more of those emails too. I use google apps at work. My work is set to 7 days but is syncing all emails.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Anyone have a solution to this? Mine keeps doing the same thing. Set to 7 days but keeps downloading everything!
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    So I can go in and set it to get last 3 days only, and it'll do that and trim the inbox down to 3 days only. Then a few minutes later it'll go back and try to fetch EVERYTHING. Annoying!