1.    #1  
    anyone watch the show pretty little liars? My wife watches it every night and every rerun. Anyways, one of the girls sports a palm pre in every episode. My wife even tried to convince me to watch the show with her because someone has a pre. Hahaha anyways it's a new show and just cool to see it blantantly advertised still.
    Yep, and she gets picked on every week because her cell phone is so out of date.
  3.    #3  
    lol, they watched some pretty sweet videos on it the other day. They actually have been like showing off all the features of the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Yep, and she gets picked on every week because her cell phone is so out of date.
    Poor girl.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    nice, maybe I'll try..TRY to watch an episode. I watched the new Knight rider just to see the Ford Advertising so this might be fun to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordo487 View Post
    anyone watch the show pretty little liars? My wife watches it every night and every rerun. Anyways, one of the girls sports a palm pre in every episode. My wife even tried to convince me to watch the show with her because someone has a pre. Hahaha anyways it's a new show and just cool to see it blantantly advertised still.
    so you got the indian burns from the arm twisting i take
    ARG, I just flipped through the latest episode on ABC's website and the phone was barely used :^( The phone was used as a mirror at one time and I think the character has the Hangup on Slider Close Patch.

So sad I am :^(
    Quote Originally Posted by jamhandman View Post
    :^(
    you have a big nose
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    so you got the indian burns from the arm twisting i take
    yeah not feeling too well... lol
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamhandman View Post
    ARG, I just flipped through the latest episode on ABC's website and the phone was barely used :^( The phone was used as a mirror at one time and I think the character has the Hangup on Slider Close Patch.

So sad I am :^(
    I've seen most of the season and its used in every episode and last nights episode she uses it to text her friend that is about to be killed, called some people and a few other things. I get play by play from my wife. Go watch all of the episodes if you don't believe me. lol