1.    #1  
    Is there a way to do this other than one message at a time?
    On the conversations screen, swipe the whole conversation to the side, then hit delete.
    bring up the message app and just swipe which ever chat session you want ,away
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    but remember when you do this ,you need to give the app a few min. to delete long chat sessions . because if you bring it back up to check if its gone or if that person texts you it will stop the delete process .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    brilliant! thanks guys. should have known! you can swipe just about anything off the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafty84 View Post
    thank you
    Ha... My guess is you are trying to get your 10 posts in. But if you are genuinely trying to say Thanks, then just click the "Thanks" button at the bottom right of the post you found helpful.
    Swiping text message threads with people from a long time ago would speed up the phone, right?
    you may also use the doctor. It clears the whole history
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    Swiping text message threads with people from a long time ago would speed up the phone, right?
    The general consensus is yes, much like the call history and even email history is believed to create some amount of lag at the very least in their respective apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    you may also use the doctor. It clears the whole history
    Although that would be the VERY LONG way to go about getting rid of a few txt messages.
    Is there a way to copy a whole conversation or download onto a pc? I want to go through an entire conversation without having to scroll through the whole thing?
    There is a patch to delete all texts at once...

"Delete All Conversations and Texts"