1.    #1  
    Well today I got out of my car and my brand new Palm Pre Plus fell out of my lap and scraped up the front cover, I had a screen protector on so the screens fine but I have a lot of scuffs and I was wondering if I could buy a replacement front cover for my phone anywhere. Please note: this is the Palm Pre PLUS so it cant have the gesture ball just the 3 led area.
    check out my reply on this other post about scuffs//scratches:

ugh.. i cant post the url... just search the forums for

"any way to fix screen scratches" and i'm on page 2 with my reply to it.. or just go to my profile, view all posts and find it in there... i havent made many posts so it'll be easy to find
  3.    #3  
    That doesn't help me at all, you don't talk about scratches you talk about getting your whole phone replaced. Verizon will not replace my phone for some scratches because it works fine I just want to buy a replacement cover.
    no such thing. you cannot physically take the front of the palm pre off and put a new one on. sorry i wasn't any help. i tried, didn't i?
    I new screen (top half of the phone) is at least $100. I'd jusggest that you get a GRT case (will hide the scratches) and get something like a ZAGG to cover up.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I got one used. The palm. Was pristine. Waiting for a screen protector the wife put it in my hat with her storm while swimming, didn't realize till I got back to the car to grab my phone all jacked. Tried a Zagg. I can still see it. Me thinks it will accidentally run over. May try another cover tho the Zagg tho usually what I use I didnt like on the pre plus
    Translation, please?
    What is going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by JMac24 View Post
    I got one used. The palm. Was pristine. Waiting for a screen protector the wife put it in my hat with her storm while swimming, didn't realize till I got back to the car to grab my phone all jacked. Tried a Zagg. I can still see it. Me thinks it will accidentally run over. May try another cover tho the Zagg tho usually what I use I didnt like on the pre plus
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    There are some Pre screen replacement kits on ebay, but so far the ones I have seen are out of china. So... Buyer beware ("caveat emtor" from a Brady Bunch episode).
    I had a couple of cracks in my screen and Sprint replaced in no charge...I didn't know for sure if I dropped it, so I didn't say that I had...but they didn't give me any trouble at all..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JMac24 View Post
    Translation is easy. Belvedere! Clearly a good night

What my inebriated self was really saying was the Zagg didn't cover the scratches so it is possible the phone may get dropped and run over for insurance replacement