Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    For the past few weeks my phone has been freezing and then unfreezing. I'll notice sometimes when the phone is charging on the Touchstone, that the clock is incorrect (sometimes by as much as 90 minutes.) If I start to use the phone, the time will correct itself within a few seconds. Missed alerts will suddenly become active.

I searched the forums for this issue, but was unable to locate any threads of this kind. I've attached the list of patches I have added to the phone in case anyone knows of an issue with one of the installed patches.

It's frustrating missing calendar alerts, SMS alerts and sometimes phone calls. Any ideas would be appreicated. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Anyone? Please. Any ideas on what may be causing this?
    its a pre...
    Do you have an OC kernel?

Sorry I'm on my phone and didn't see the patch list at first.
    Last edited by vza33; 07/15/2010 at 12:03 AM.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I see you have the temperature patches installed, but I dont see uberkernal or compache in the list... are you using screenstate overclocking? There have been some clock problems with having the phone underclocked with the screen off (namely 125mhz)

Other than that... Im not sure what it could be.
    Do you recall which patch(s) you might have added just before the problem started. I'm guessing it might be the UberCalender that is the culprit.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    what apps do you have besides pre-included? I deleted wikki-where or whatever it's called and a few others, then emptied my trash bins for email and set my emails to only check every 6hrs and I haven't even seen a too many cards error or bog down. Jstop helps bigtime! Also setting bookmarks to the launcher pages for some reason can bog it down, just my experience
    Last edited by toyotast165; 07/15/2010 at 12:18 AM.
    Uploading some logs for us to see would be nice too...
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Thanks for the suggestions and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Do you have an OC kernel?
    No. I have no overclocking.

Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Do you recall which patch(s) you might have added just before the problem started. I'm guessing it might be the UberCalender that is the culprit.
    Can't recall the exact time the problem started, so tracking back to the last patch installed before problems isn't an option unfortunately. And I installed UberCalendar after I noticed the bogging down.

Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    what apps do you have besides pre-included?
    Wow. I have close to 100 apps in all ("pre-included", Homebrew and App Store.) Nothing that I believe is unusual or known to cause a problem. And I'd hate to Doctor the phone as cyberprashant has suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Uploading some logs for us to see would be nice too...
    What kind of log files can I provide?

Thanks for the help everyone.
    I notice this around the time when the phone gets emails in the background.

Has anyone noticed the same?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    I notice this around the time when the phone gets emails in the background.

Has anyone noticed the same?
    I hadn't noticed that - but I'll keep an eye on it now. I had my email configured to check for new mail every 15 minutes - and I really don't need to check it that frequently. Besides, it only takes a few seconds to download new message. So, I've reconfigured to every 6 hours. I'll let you know if the bogging down issue occurs less often.