1.    #1  
    USB door crackers... anyone dare to try?

Palm Pre OEM faceplate w/ LCD screen & digitizer - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular

Though probably it's a better deal to get another donor Pre...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    You could get a used pre on ebay for not much more and keep the whole thing without voiding your warranty and taking the risk of not getting it right
    Nice find. For many users that are stuck in their contract, this may be a win for them. Even the insurance on a Pre will still cost you 50-100 bucks to get a "referb". An advantage to spending the 83.00 for the replacement LCD screen is that you still have your old Pre with all the patches and software still in the phone. Unless my phone was hammered I might even consider this option if I need a new screen now that I can upgrade after 1 year with sprint. That way I would not have to sign a new contract.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!