Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I am recently single and have been talking to quite a few womenand they like texting instead of talking, but what is happening the ones I have been talking to work great and this one woman I try to text when I add new message, add her name from contacts and go to send a message when I hit the airplane, it disappears and does not send the text to the top of the screen. I have other friends with her phone provider. I have tried a restore, restart, and deleted evey convo I had in the text message app thinking I was out of room or something. I have tried changing the name it is stored under and even had her text me but it will say sent on her phone but I wil not receive anything. I have even gone through the contacts list and pressed sms text and it will not allow it to open the text ap and allow a message to be sent. All other contacts including my mom, dad,uncle and nephews. Anyone have a solution or an explanation. She told me it's a bad sign but I think there's something there. PLEASE HELP
    WebOS is so advanced that it knows you should not be texting or dating this worman, move on
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I know this is going to sound totally stupid but are you sure it's her cell phone? ( no offence but I know I would do something stupid like send a text to a landline)

either way it maybe her phone and not the pre.
    It's a well discussed issue with the latest WebOS..

Here is a current active thread on it:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-cant-sms.html
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers