1.    #1  
    I am traveling to Spain and i want to know if i need a power converter to charge my pre or if i can use the international power charger i bought from Palm, the Palm charger has the diffrent plugs for the different countries but it does not convert the power from 220 (europe) to 110 (usa).

I want to make sure, I dont want to burn my Pre, so your feedback is appreciated

Jorge
    you mean the small cylinder charger with the usb plug in? If it's the same as mine, it works fine 110-240 ac. It's just a 5 vdc switching charger. Using it at 230 right now. Europe ranges from 220 - 240 depending upon phase arrangements.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  3.    #3  
    yes I mean the small cylinder charger. Thanks for the quick response
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Quintana View Post
    I am traveling to Spain and i want to know if i need a power converter to charge my pre or if i can use the international power charger i bought from Palm, the Palm charger has the diffrent plugs for the different countries but it does not convert the power from 220 (europe) to 110 (usa).

I want to make sure, I dont want to burn my Pre, so your feedback is appreciated

Jorge
    Just an extra affirmation. I used mine in Austria a few weeks ago. No problems there. The plug adapter (you already have it appears) is all you need.

I am with Sprint and my CDMA phone won't work over there, although Sprint told me I could buy a GSM Pre and they could activate it for me to work the next time I go. I just put the phone in Airplane mode and used wifi all week. To keep in touch with my family I used FB chat and the FB chat spoof and it worked flawlessly.

EDIT - One other tip. I only had one plug adapter so I had to switch between my laptop and TouchStone. So the next time I go I will pack a standard US power strip and use the adapter on it so I will have more than one standard outlet to plug my charger and laptop into.
    Although I beleive your question has been answered sufficiently, I would add, that different countries have different power plugs within europe. Everyone who is preparing to travel to europe, or anywhere else for that matter, should look through this page:
    AC power plugs and sockets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia