Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    No one ever seem to give Palm any credit even when its due so I decided to change that.

I have recently been dealing with Palm directly to have my Palm Pre repaired. The slider mechanism became very loose so I contacted Palm and they arranged to have it repaired, sent it off to SBE (palms Uk repair centre) and got it back about 10 days later unfortunately the repair only lasted a day. called palm again who this time arranged for a courier pick, got it back within a couple of days, slider fixed but phone stuck in headset mode and no matter what I tried it would not fix. Rang Palm again who arranged for a brand new boxed one to be sent out, this did take a bit longer than I would have liked.

Palm have followed up the replacement with a phone call to check all is ok and have also again arranged a courier to collect old one, so I say

GOOD ONE PALM AND WELL DONE. ONE VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER HERE
    That is something we Croats can only dream of.
    Loose slider here doesn't even go under warranty rights, and to get new phone isn't a option in any case.
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonR66 View Post
    No one ever seem to give Palm any credit even when its due so I decided to change that.

I have recently been dealing with Palm directly to have my Palm Pre repaired. The slider mechanism became very loose so I contacted Palm and they arranged to have it repaired, sent it off to SBE (palms Uk repair centre) and got it back about 10 days later unfortunately the repair only lasted a day. called palm again who this time arranged for a courier pick, got it back within a couple of days, slider fixed but phone stuck in headset mode and no matter what I tried it would not fix. Rang Palm again who arranged for a brand new boxed one to be sent out, this did take a bit longer than I would have liked.

Palm have followed up the replacement with a phone call to check all is ok and have also again arranged a courier to collect old one, so I say

GOOD ONE PALM AND WELL DONE. ONE VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER HERE
    you say that..but I have sent mine in 4 times..then they gave me a replacement ( i paid shipping the other 4 times special delivery at 5 each time) and now the replacement is starting to get a loose slider...

give me a damn phone that wont break
    Im waiting for finngirl to come in on this thread... she's the best (i think im creeping her out)