1.    #1  
    Okay, I am concerned with a few things that I am probably smart enough to figure out but am pressed for time these days. First off I am with Verizon and they made me aware that Hp has bought out Palm, I still went with it due to the mobile hot spot. My concerns is the App catalog wasn't on the phone out of box, also that WebOs Quick download isn't recognizing my phone. Would anyone know how to alleviate these first issues I am having?
    iseem to be having the same issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor A. Hopkins View Post
    WebOs Quick download isn't recognizing my phone. Would anyone know how to alleviate these first issues I am having?
    Odd about the missing App Catalog. You may want to consider an exchange if the software was wonky out of the box.

Have you enabled developer mode on the phone?
    Have you installed the novacom driver on your Windows PC?

-Jay
  4.    #4  
    I have enabled developer mode yes, the Novacomd driver says in dos prompt service removed and then something else but closes too quickly.
  5.    #5  
    OK so I had to search and it says app catalog is on the phone but no icon to access it...
    What version of of the OS are you running? (Device Info icon)
  7.    #7  
    Firmware says CC1.4(510).. is that the version?
    How new is your device?
  9.    #9  
    Got it in the mail today via Fed Ex. It's an "upgrade" from my BB 8330 that still had the trackball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor A. Hopkins View Post
    Got it in the mail today via Fed Ex. It's an "upgrade" from my BB 8330 that still had the trackball.
    Actually, a better question I should've asked is "What kind of Palm phone is it?"
  11.    #11  
    It's the Palm Pre Plus
    Hmm...your best bet would probably be visiting a store to have people look at it.
  13.    #13  
    Okay I accessed it by searching... still no icon for the app catalog though. it's also downloading WebOS 1.4.1.1. Thanks for trying to help ppl!
    Taylor,

I believe that I've seen this issue posted before, and as long as you update your phone to the newest version (which it sounds like you are doing right now) the App Catalog restoreds. I'll see if I can find the posts, but let us know if the update gets the App Catalog showing again. (I may be thinking of an EU issue, but I'll see if I'm remembering correctly or not.)