1.    #1  
    I know that pressing the orange/silver+SYM+R will reboot the phone, ORG+SYM+P with capture a screen shot..

what other sequences are there? any Easter Eggs?
    ORG+SYM+U will put it in USB mode
    ORG+SYM+I will display some weird data overlay onto the screen (dont know what that stuff means myself)
    ORG+SYM+W will cause your pre to create an Einstein-Rosen bridge to an alternate universe where the Pre is the leading smartphone, thanks to marketing that doesn't weird out 95% of potential consumers. Notably missing from the demographic are mom's, who are upset that there wasn't an advertising campaign directed specifically to their tiny segment of the population..
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    org+sym+z will cause every woman you meet to fall in love with you
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    ORG+SYM+W will cause your pre to create an Einstein-Rosen bridge to an alternate universe where the Pre is the leading smartphone, thanks to marketing that doesn't weird out 95% of potential consumers. Notably missing from the demographic are mom's, who are upset that there wasn't an advertising campaign directed specifically to their tiny segment of the population..
    This is easily the best post I have read all day.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    ORG+SYM+W will cause your pre to create an Einstein-Rosen bridge to an alternate universe where the Pre is the leading smartphone..
    You mean it automatically opens Precentral?
    Quote Originally Posted by sweaner View Post
    And this is easily the best thread I've read all day.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    Not working for me.. I got slapped twice... is it supported on GSM as well?
    and why did they choose Z? it is too close to the ORG button..
    Quote Originally Posted by lordielordie View Post
    why did they choose Z? it is too close to the ORG button..
    This is an ongoing issue, and Palm is aware if it. There is a fix coming with the 1.4.5 update that should be released in March. Unfortunately, is doesn't change the code, but rather scrambles up the letter so that z will now register when you press the space bar. It might be confusing when you're typing up emails, texts, or pretty much anything else, but at least it will make the ORG+SYM+Z easier to key in.

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    org+sym+p is for screen shot
  11. OrR
    Quote Originally Posted by lordielordie View Post
    Not working for me.. I got slapped twice... is it supported on GSM as well?
    and why did they choose Z? it is too close to the ORG button..
    It is supported on GSM devices as well. On the German Pre they have even taken care of the button placement issue and swapped Z with Y.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweaner View Post
    That would be fricking awesome, someone should make a patch for that
    So if you have one of the newer Pre's with a white button you're totally out of luck, I guess.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    So if you have one of the newer Pre's with a white button you're totally out of luck, I guess.
    It's the while square on the keyboard between the A and Z keys...the original Sprint version had it orange, the Verizon and AT&T versions have it white.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    LOL... yes my friend, you are totally out of luck. Give up now and switch to another less discriminant platform!
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    So org+sym+z = orgasymz?
    Where's the A??
    Orange/Silver + Sym also scroll upwards. Actually I just found this out. :-)

Orange/Silver + Tap url opens a lot of options.