Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Well I had this problem for a while and is extremely annoying.

First of all I can access the internet but after a while I can't access it anymore.

Each time I go to sleep and wake up around 7 hours later, I go get my phone and I notice I can't access the internet....Yesterday it did it too, I went to church which was only around an hour and I tried using my phones internet and nothing.

Is extremely annoying.

Also there is an internet connection at least according to my phone it shows the bars (ev usually around 4 bars) that have always allowed me to connect to the internet and nothing.

The only way to fix this problem is to turn airplane mode on/off....which is kind of annoying, I know it isn't a big deal but still I prefer if I didn't have to do that lol.

Now I have tweak my pre alittle but since the new version is supposed to arrive, I have take them all off...but I had this problem when I had all my tweaks, and this problem didn't start when I put the tweaks, it just came out of no where atleast according to my knowledge.

I also ran Web os Repair utility incase I screwed up somehow.

So does anybody have an idea on how to fix this?

Thanks
    Unfortunately, I have the exact same problem. As far as I can tell, it showed up with webOS 1.4.0. The problem seems worst for me at home where I have WiFi, but weak Sprint. This is certainly maddening!

For webOS 1.4.1.1, I did a full erase and webOS Doctor and the problem did not go away. I do have a lot of apps and patches (and even the Warthog kernel).
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    Unfortunately, I have the exact same problem. As far as I can tell, it showed up with webOS 1.4.0. The problem seems worst for me at home where I have WiFi, but weak Sprint. This is certainly maddening!

For webOS 1.4.1.1, I did a full erase and webOS Doctor and the problem did not go away. I do have a lot of apps and patches (and even the Warthog kernel).
    Thanks.

My connection at home is sort of weak aswell but is funny how this happens after a long while...it always happens when I wake up lol.

If it is the patches I really hope they fix it because is extremely annoying.

I never noticed this before though when I first updated my phone only recently.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I was wondering if there is anybody out there with the same problem who fixed or has any other idea.

Im probably going to doctor my phone to see if it does a difference but I will like to know other people's opinion.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Well I think I fixed this problem.

I noticed this problem started to happen when I got the World Cup Manager app. Each time I tried to use the app incase I over slept and didn't see a game, I tried to see some scores. Sometimes it didn't connect and said I couldn't update the feeds. It never notified me about games I wanted to know, it was really screwed up....Somehow I guess the feeds screwed up everything else perhaps.

Thats when the problem started.

So around last week after I was considering WebosDoctor, I realized about that app. So I delete it and so far for I havn't gotten the problem where I have to turn off/on my phone.

So it might be an app that cause you to have a some sort of problem with your connections.

Ill keep you guys updated to see if this continues or if the problem starts again.
    Last edited by SavageAcE; 07/25/2010 at 06:57 PM.
    You might also checkj for a PRL update on your phone too... May be outdated.