1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to keep old programs from downloading during a profile restoration?
    Are you talking about if you syncing with the your desktop?
  3.    #3  
    Nah. If the phone has to be doctored for instance, and I have to restore my profile. When I do, I'm getting apps that were downloaded and uninstalled months ago. Is there any way to restrict that?
    Quote Originally Posted by jrf733 View Post
    Nah. If the phone has to be doctored for instance, and I have to restore my profile. When I do, I'm getting apps that were downloaded and uninstalled months ago. Is there any way to restrict that?
    You should be able to delete the apps and then go do a manual Palm Profile backup.
  5.    #5  
    I tried that, it still downloads the old apps.
    when you sign back into palm use a new sign email thats the only other way you'll keep stuff you dont want from loading back on the phone . but you may or may not be able to reload all your other apps that you still want . i dont really know for sure.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Personally, I think you should be grateful it works at all!
    Quote Originally Posted by jrf733 View Post
    I tried that, it still downloads the old apps.
    There is a user here named Hardbeatz. He works for Palm, send him a PM with your profile email address only. He doesn't need your password. Tell him what your problem is and he can tell you what you need to do or take care of it for you.